Cloud Controller Overview
The WisCloud 3.0 is the innovative series of products with remarkable performance in their features. All AP, Switch,bridge management by gatway Controller.
It would be much easier to monitor the massive APs and more efﬁcient to maintain the enterprise networks.
Every AP can manage other APs.
Every AP has the function of independent Management. Choose one AP as the master to control the other APs in the same LAN.
- AP and STA status overview with history
- Site/Network real time data and diagram
- Top AP and STA indicator
- AP speed, RAM, CPU indicator and history
- STA speed, SNR, packet fail history
Cloud Central Manage
- AP online / offline indicator with auto refresh
- Massive and single add / remove AP
- Group managed for sync configuration like SSID
- Auto seamless roaming and channel adjustment
Wi-Fi for Enterprise
- Full radius support for EAP encryption
- Enterprise level portal / hotspot configuration
- 802.1q tag VLAN for each ESSID
- Wireless ACL feature for high security
- Stable, scalable and secure
Enterprise Level Radio Chipset
The high speed Qualcomm CPU and 512MB
DDR makes Cloud access points much powerful
to provide a stable connectivity and multifunctional
Integrating outstanding functional antenna, WisCloud Access
Point is easy to provide long range outdoor coverage for all
smart phone and laptops. The Lightning/ESD protection, high
durable temperature range and IP6x aluminum housing make
it far more robust working in harsh outdoor environment.
With our mounting kits, customers can easily mount
it in different indoor conditions. While the AP is
mounted on the ceiling or on the wall, you can avoid most interference and extend your Wi-Fi coverage.
Support for Standard/Passive PoE
Cloud Access Point is able to be supplied power
by a power injector using 802.3af(48 VDC)
PoE technology and make it more flflexible to deploy the
device in indoor ceiling environment.
Various APs Optional
To meet different requirements from customers, we provide corresponding AP with different feature
parameters including frequency, speed, tx power and installation method etc.